Columbia University Database Research Group
Welcome to the Columbia University Database Research Group! We are interested in high-performance database architectures, web-scale information extraction, social media, data analysis, visualization tools, and database theory.
We are affiliated with the Department of Computer Science and the Data Science Institute.
- Oct 2018: Hosting the New York Database Day 2018, on November 10th, 2018.
- February 2018: Ioannis Paparrizos successfully defended his Ph.D. thesis!
- September 2017: Orestis Polychroniou successfully defended his Ph.D. thesis!
- June 2016: Eva Sitaridi successfully defended her Ph.D. thesis.
- September 2015: Pablo Barrio successfully defended his Ph.D. thesis.
- July 2015: Eugene Wu joins our group.